1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing and using the travel-db Services, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of the Terms.
2. SERVICE LEVEL
travel-db does not guarantee any service level about the travel-db Services.
- travel-db does not guarantee availability.
- travel-db stops the travel-db Services without notice.
- travel-db terminates the travel-db Services without notice.
- travel-db modifies or removes functions and/or user interface related to the travel-db Services without notice.
- travel-db does not guarantee response time.
- You may not use the travel-db Services due to overload.
- There are system requirements such as specific Web browsers and their version for the travel-db Services. travel-db change the system requirements without notice.
- Even on the device that meets the system requirements for the travel-db Services, you may not use the travel-db Services due to other factors such as plug-ins, security settings, or network settings.
- There are bugs. For any loss caused by the bugs, travel-db does not take responsibility at all. No compensation nor refund is requested.
- travel-db delete your account or limit your use of the travel-db Services without your consent.
- travel-db does not guarantee any security level.
3. YOUR DATA
travel-db does not guarantee availability or integrity of your data stored in the travel-db facilities.
- Your data may be modified without notice.
- Your data may be deleted without notice.
- Your data may be tampered without notice.
- Your data that is modified, deleted or tampered may not be restored as it was before. For any loss caused by the modification, deletion or tampering, travel-db does not take responsibility at all. No compensation nor refund is requested.
- Your data can not be downloaded as it was posted.
4. UPDATE OF TERMS
- travel-db updates the Terms without notice or your consent.
- The updated Terms take effect at the time when they get online. At the same time, you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by the terms and provision of the updated Terms.
5. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- You are responsible for preparing devices that meets the system requirements.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- You are responsible for maintaining your original data.
- You are responsible for checking the update of the Terms.
- You are responsible for all the complaints or disputes about your act. You have to process the complaints or resolve the disputes by yourself. travel-db does not participate in at all.
- When you have complaints against third party, you have to tell the third party directly about the complaints. travel-db does not participate in at all. You are responsible for the result from your action.
- When you cause damages to travel-db or third party, you have to compensate travel-db or the third party for their loss.
The copyright of all the images, videos, sentences and data publicized through the travel-db Services belongs to travel-db.
7. BUSINESS ACTIVITY
You must not do business activity through the travel-db Services.
You acknowledge that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages and other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not travel-db are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the travel-db Services. travel-db does not control the Content posted via the travel-db Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You acknowledge that by using the travel-db Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will travel-db be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the travel-db Services.
You agree to not use the travel-db Services to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a travel-db official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the travel-db Services;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the travel-db Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the travel-db Services or servers or networks connected to the travel-db Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the travel-db Services;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by any securities exchange;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
- extract, collect, process, combine or store personal data about other users.
You acknowledge that travel-db has no obligation to monitor Content. travel-db and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, move or remove any Content that is available via the travel-db Services that violates the Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
9. AGREEMENT JURISDICTIONAL COURT
You and travel-db agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Tokyo, Japan.
10. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and the relationship between you and travel-db shall be governed by the laws of Japan.